Humanities Teacher - KS3-4 - Unique school in Greenwich Area.
- £27K - £36k p/a
- Experience teaching to KS3-4
- Starting January 2018
- South East London
- Contract to Permanent
Trust education is now recruiting for a talented Humanities teacher. This is a "once in a lifetime" chance to work with ambitious and talented staff, the school is growing and we are looking to hire exceptional teachers who can connect with the vision of the school for an inclusive and diverse education for all students.
The school's vision is to offer top class education which will harness and build on the linguistic and cultural diversity in Greenwich and nearby Boroughs. The school offers: a truly wide and balanced curriculum, high academic standards, strong linguistic and communication skills, access to top universities in the UK and abroad, the passport to an international job market, Active Citizenship skills and respect for other cultures, and enhanced self-confidence.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a wonderful, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum in your subject.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have everything we are looking for and more please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher.
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to work in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas