Science Teacher - KS3-5 - East London Secondary School.
- £27K - £36k p/a
- Experience teaching to KS3-5
- Starting January 2018
- East London
Could you contribute to the success of a brilliant, well established Science department? Trust Education is currently looking to recruit an energetic and innovative Science teacher to join an extremely well-known secondary school in East London.
This is full time temporary role available from January 2018 with the possibility of going permanent.
You will be a part of a supportive and social community that has a strong emphasis on the personal development of students. The positive and encouraging culture of the school contributes to the students' commitment to learning, excellent behaviour and obtaining fantastic exam results.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a wonderful, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum in your subject.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher.
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to work in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.