Physics Teacher in an East London School - Tower Hamlets
- Science teacher - Physics.
- Starting January 2018 until end of academic year.
- £28,000-£38,000 (based on teaching pay scales).
As the popularity of the school grows, Trust Education are keen to recruit exceptional individuals to work with the Principal to develop this unique and exciting school as they look to enter our first cohort of GCSE candidates in 2018.
This is a great opportunity for a committed and passionate Physics teacher to further develop and deliver a unique knowledge-led curriculum aimed at giving students in one of the most deprived areas of the country, access to a stimulating and enriching academic education.
All pupils will be entered for separate science Physics GCSE. It would be an advantage if the successful candidate could offer electronics to GCSE. The successful candidate will be part of a team educating and developing future engineers, scientists and technologists. The school will offer an A-Level course from September 2018 and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to help develop and teach this very popular subject.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for Physics.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
If you have all we are looking for and more, please apply today!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.