Chelsea FC Foundation (Community) - Senior Chelsea Champion Coordinator - Fixed contract
1st January 2018- 31st August 2019
To be the main point of contact for Chelsea FC Foundation within various schools within central London coordinating all community, education and emotional wellbeing projects, creating a unique programme of activities to build capacity and coping mechanisms in young people through universal, targeted and individual interventions. Ensuring the core values of the Chelsea FC Foundation is fully embedded within School life, raising the aspirations of pupils and liaising with teachers and parents to promote the resilience of young people aged 11-18 years old.
Creating key partnerships with other young people's services to ensure every child has the relevant support to cater for their individual needs. Working closely with the Chelsea FC Foundation Project Officers to ensure a detailed monitoring and evaluation programme is implemented to the requirements of the funding partners.
- Knowledge of the Chelsea FC Foundation.
- Knowledge of local demographic and social needs.
- Experience of coordinating Sessional Staff & Volunteers.
- Knowledge of PLCF and PLPFA funded projects.
- Previous experience in working within a school setting.
- Level 2 Sports Qualifications relevant to the industry sector.
- Educated to degree level or have a minimum of 2 years' experience in the industry FA Coaching Qualification, Emergency Aid and Safeguarding Children Certificates.
- Youth Worker Level 2 Qualification.
- Teaching Qualifications.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Ability to organise and motivate team members.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Aims to support and improve staff members.
- Positive Attitude.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary Schools and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification or strong degree
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You can provide 2 references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.