Science Teacher - Cheshunt - Hertfordshire - Permanent Role
- £28K - £38K p/a
- Experience teaching to KS3-5
- Starting January 2018
- Academic Year
- School close to Cheshunt Station and would suit a driver.
Do you believe that quality teaching and learning is the foundation of an exceptional school? Are you a highly motivated and experienced Science teacher who wants to work at a fantastically happy school in Cheshunt, Hertfordshire?
The school carefully selects each member of staff to create a positive, effective learning and working environment. Teachers must inspire students to be the best they can academically, socially, spiritually and culturally. Delivering a wide-ranging curriculum that promotes academic excellence and exceptional progress across the ability range is top of the agenda.
The main objective of this role is to contribute to the creation and shape a brilliant Science Department, ensuring the highest standards of teaching and learning, attainment and engagement of students. The successful candidate will be committed to promoting Science across the school.
The successful candidate will be looking to join a well-established, warm and welcoming Secondary School and will hold:
- A strong understanding of the UK curriculum for Science.
- Experience of teaching within schools in the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or South Africa.
- A valid secondary teaching qualification.
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years.
- You hold the right to work in the UK.
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one.
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas