|Title:||NURSERY TEACHER WEST LONDON
Trust Education is recruiting a Nursery Teacher for a school, rated "Outstanding" in West London. This thriving school based in West London offers an engaging, exciting learning environment. This is a great opportunity for any Nursery Teacher to join a vibrant school which boasts excellent ratings and offers a warm, welcome atmosphere to all the staff.
I urge you to come and see for yourself how special our school really is, get in contact today!
The successful candidate will have the following qualities:
- Ideally based in West London
- A bubbly, lively and imaginative personality
- A desire to educate and support children as they begin their education
In return the school will offer you well equipped classrooms, wonderful educational resources, full time teaching assistants in all classes and opportunities to take part in further professional training.
If you feel this is the right position for you then please apply now!
In order to register with Trust Education, it is essential that you fulfil the following requirements:
- You are a fully qualified teacher
- You can provide 2 teaching references within the last 2 years
- You hold the right to work in the UK
- You have a DBS or are willing to complete one
Trust Education offers competitive rates of pay, additional bonuses, a chance to works in top London schools, and continuous professional development. We pride ourselves on our personal service and support. We have an abundance of work and are always looking for new teachers across all age groups and subject areas.
|Salary:||£27000 - £36000 per annum
Click here to apply